Reenrollment for Current Families page
Dear Current ALCS Families,
Greetings to you in Christ! We hope this finds you and your family well, and we are grateful that you have chosen to continue your children’s educational journey with us at Alta Loma Christian School.
Below are the required steps for reenrolling your child for the 2022-2023 school year. Please reach out to Mrs. Olivia Cleland at [email protected] with any questions about the enrollment process, or call the school office at (909) 989-2804.
1. Submit the Financial Agreement (PDF below) to Mrs. Cleland at [email protected] or submit it to the school office. Once the Financial agreement has been submitted you will receive an invoice via email to pay the registration fee. You may pay that directly online for your child/children that will be re-enrolling for the 2022-2023 school year. Once the completed Financial Agreement is submitted AND the registration fee is paid online, your child’s spot will be reserved until the receipt of the steps below are completed.
2. Update FACTS: You will receive an email with the instructions to update your child’s FACTS online enrollment account (student information system) for all students who are re-enrolling and siblings that may be enrolling for the first time. Once the FACTS account is updated and submitted online, that will complete re-enrollment for your current student and begin enrollment for your new student.
3. If you are registering a sibling for the first time, please complete and email the new student packet to Mrs. Cleland at [email protected] or obtain one in the school office.
4. You may upload (in FACTS) or email all health documents like immunizations records, birth certificates, etc. for all re-enrolling and new enrolling siblings to Mrs. Lauren Brown at [email protected]
5. Submission of all health documents and the above requirements will complete enrollment for all re-enrolling and new students (siblings) for the 2022-2023 school year.
Health and Immunization Requirements – California state immunization requirements
- Kindergarten: Proof of Kindergarten immunizations that meet the state requirement and proof of a health examination by a physician.
- First Grade: Proof of a health examination by a physician. Required by law for students entering first grade.
- Seventh Grade: Proof of Seventh grade Tdap immunization and 2 Varicella — required by law for Seventh Grade entrance.
- COVID-19 (K-8): There is not yet any guidance from the state regarding whether a COVID-19 vaccination will be required of students at any grade level. While we don’t think this requirement will be likely, we will notify parents should the state issue such a mandate.